1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. 3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Waldorf Emergency Care understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program, Scratchpay program, and I Care program.
CareCredit takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6-12 interest free monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Interest Free For 6-12 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Scratchpay takes 5 minutes to complete an application on your cell phone. This program is only offered to clients living in Maryland. You can apply for scratchpad online at: www.scratchpay.com
Highlights of the Scratchpay program:
- Determine approval in a few minutes
- Monthly payments for up to 12 months
I CARE takes 30 minutes to complete the paperwork. This program requires the client to have a checking account and a linked debit card. No prepaid debit cards are accepted. There is a deposit required of 35% using the linked debit card and there is a service fee of $35.
Insurance For Your Pets All clients are still expected to pay at the time of service; however, we will make the medical record available to your insurance company so that you may submit it for reimbursement.